Welcome To My Blog

I CT For

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2022

 Fresh as spring




Spring is in the air ... time to clean out the old and welcome in the new.  Fresh laundry and spring cleaning come to mind when I think of Spring.  I also think of how rain washes away Winter's deariness.  Freshen up your scrapbooking and welcome in flowers, sunshine and new growth with this beautiful, fresh new Spring kit.
♦ Lots of matching elements & papers with which to work • Elements vary in size but all are great for tagger size projects • Papers are 900x900 • All elements and papers in this kit may be resized to suit your needs • Not all items appear in preview
♦ This product may be used as follows ::  PU • S4H • S4O
♦ Resources listed in TOUs

https://store.alldolledupstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=13994

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

Ketura-jackie-scottish-Lass

TAG OFFERS

New Posts